Monday 25 November 2013

Its a pity, but i think i am a sadist.

     It was in the news that two Britons of Indian origin had been arrested for keeping three women as slaves. One of them was a Briton, one an Irish and the third was a Malaysian. (http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/brixton-slavery-case-couple-accused-of-keeping-women-captive-ran-maoist-sect-in-the-1970s-8962163.html)

   Okay, now for the sad bit. It is not that i was happy that there were 'women' who were taken in as slaves. It is not that i was happy that 'people' were taken in as slaves, either. What i was (secretly) happy for was to see that WE Indians can keep Whites as slaves, too!

     I know, I know i must be ashamed of myself. But, what am i to do? its not like i generated the feelings at will. It was just born inside me! Maybe it is the result of years of reading (and being taught) that the English enslaved us. So, its almost like my unconscious was saying: take that!

     Its all psychological.

PS- If you EVER see me in person and if EVER you bring up this topic, i will deny having EVER said anything like that!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment